November 6th, 2015
Adobe Lightroom 2.0
The Adobe company updated a popular aaplet for batch operation of RAW-and Adobe Lightroom JPEG pictures to version 2.0. Here list of certain innovations:
• local adjustment brush;
• support 64-bit processing;
• advanced abilities of the press;
• the improved abilities of the organization and photo sorting;
• "not destructive" processing of files;
• advanced integration with Photoshop CS3;
• support of several monitors;
• expanded architecture (possibility of connection of a wide range of plug-ins, including for loading on popular photohostings of type Flickr.com and Picasa);
• management of archives on various carriers of data;
• advanced batch operation;
• advanced methods of increase in sharpness.
Full abilities of an aaplet it is possible to have a look here.
To download an aaplet, registration is necessary. It is possible to download here.
The full version of an aaplet costs $299. The update price for owners of last versions will make $99.