November 6th, 2015
Canon EOS 5D Mark II. Unconfirmed specifications
The C high probability, the Canon EOS 5D Mark II chamber, the successor well-known 5D, will be presented until the end of the year. Most likely, at the Photokina exhibition which will pass from September 23 to September 28.
The source argues that he managed to receive chamber specifications from the person, «which quite often it appeared the rights lately». So, according to unconfirmed data, the brand new Canon EOS 5D Mark II chamber will have the subsequent main properties:
- Permission — 21,1 Megapixels;
- The microprocessor — DIGIC IV;
- Sensitivity — ISO 100-6400 + L (50) and H (12800);
- Speed of serial shooting — 5 shots in a second;
- The size of the monitor — 3,2 inches on искосок;
- Quantity of points of automatic focusing — 19;
- The other: HDMI, LiveView, the hydroprotected case, the view-finder from 100 % a covering.
Canon EOS 5D Mark II
Allegedly, directly for D90 — the latest Nikon chamber, the product Canon EOS 5D Mark II will get a video filming mode. The brand new Canon chamber will be calculated only on EF lenses.
P.S. The "picture" given by way of illustration, is made in the graphic editor and Canon EOS 5D Mark II photo is not.
Source: Canon Rumors