November 6th, 2015
Fujifilm FinePix F60fd — a novelty
In a novelty of Fujifilm FinePix F60fd there is a castor of a choice of subject programs. But according to engineers of the company, it is not the necessary element of the chamber: in total therefore that she analyzes a scene and the machine gun exposes a suitable subject mode. To justify the title of advanced point-n-shoot of the chamber, function of definition of persons underwent completion. Now they are distinguished as full face, and in a profile, also under though what angle of rotation in the shot plane.
Technical Fujifilm FinePix F60fd properties:
• 1/1,6" SUPER CCD matrix, 12 Megapixels
• 3x a zoom lens of Fujinon of 35 — 105 mm, F2,8 — 5,1
• 3" TFT LCD display, 230 000 pixels
• Dual Image Stabilisation stabilization (the highest ISO values and matrix shift)
• Fulfilled excerpts: 1/2000 — 8 with
• ISO 100 — 1600 (3200 in permission of 6 Megapixels and 6400 in permission of 3 Megapixels)
• Video filming with a sound
• Support of memory cards of xD/SD/SDHC
• Wireless connection: IrSimple™/IrSS™;
• Dimensions: 92,5×59,2×22,9 mm, weight — 155 гр.
In the Fuji F60fd camera there will be a special plot of Portrait Enhancer in what corporal tone will undergo an automatic retouch. The price of the chamber and date of release were not announced.