November 6th, 2015
Hasselblad H3DII-50: 50 Megapixels and 300-megabyte pictures
The Swedish company Hasselblad announced release of the latest digital Hasselblad H3DII-50 sredneformatny camera.
Full technical properties are not known yet, but it is authentically possible to tell that:
• in the chamber 50 Megapixels of 36х48 mm the detector from Kodak, its area twice more than the greatest polnoformatny sensors of 35 mm of SLR cameras, such as are used by Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III and Nikon D3;
• the picture made by this chamber, will occupy on the average 300 MB;
• ISO lies in a range 50 — 400 (it can be expanded to 800 when using firm ON Phocus). It is a good indicator because sredneformatny chambers suffer from thermal noise, in a design of cooling of the detector practically always there is a cooler;
• thanks to 4-channel reading инфы, the chamber removes with a speed 1 shot / with;
• the price of Hasselblad H3DII-50 will be not less than $39 000.
For the users who are already possessing one of chambers of the company, significant discounts for an update to H3DII-50 are provided. Release of the monster is planned for October of this year. The accessory, at first, to marketing photographers will be fascinating.