November 6th, 2015
Fujifilm FinePix Z33WP — smallest camera diver?
The novelty which has seemed in the range of Fujifilm, applies for a rank of the most malekhanky chamber in the world, maintaining immersion on depth to the 3rd meters for a while till 2 o’clock. The device is created for fans of the outdoor activities, wishing to keep in the form of pictures memoirs about own most extreme adventures.
Permission of FinePix Z33WP is equal 10 Megapixels. The strong case has the small-sized streamline shape which is comfortably lying in a hand, and big obrezinenny buttons are calculated on work in difficult criteria. The chamber has function of stabilization of the image (the machine gun increases sensitivity to reduce endurance). Function of definition of persons can find in a shot to 10 removed and respectively to improve focus and exposition options.
It is possible to refer function of an automatic choice of a subject aaplet, existence of the timer and the Blog Mode mode in what the chamber the machine gun reduces pictures to other features, doing from suitable for loading on such websites, as Facebook and Flickr.
- Main specifications of Fujifilm FinePix Z33WP:
- The image sensor — 1/2,3 inches, CCD, 10 Megapixels;
- Lens — EFR of 35-105 mm, f/3,7-f/4,2,
- Small distance of focusing — 60 cm, in a macroshooting mode — 8 cm;
- Sensitivity of ISO — 64-1600;
- Stiffened expositions — TTL, 256 zones;
- Endurance — from 1/2000 to 8 with;
- The screen — 2,7 inches, about 230 thousand pixels;
- The interface with the personal computer — USB 2.0;
- Memory — about 50 MB, extends SD/SDHC cards;
- The power supply — the lithium-ion NP-45 accumulator;
- Weight (without аккума) — 110 g;
- The sizes — 92 x 60 x 21 mm.
The chamber will it is available in 5 options of color design: Kiwi Green, Hawaiian Blue, Daredevil Black, Liquid Gold and Rock Chick Pink.