November 6th, 2015
Nikon lets out AF-S DX NIKKOR 10-24MM F/3.5-4.5G ED
At once with the D5000 SLR camera the Nikon company let out a lens of AF-S DX NIKKOR of 10-24 mm of F/3.5-4.5G ED. This new superwide-angle zoom lens created for chambers of a format DX, has small equivalent focal length of 15 mm (at recalculation on a 35-millimetric shot).
According to the company, the lens provides the highest quality of pictures and in particular it is required to the photographers removing construction objects, landscapes and other plots winning from a wide point of view.
The lens is equipped with the silent ultrasonic drive of ring type providing quick focusing and opening possibility of use together with chambers of initial level — such, as D60 or D5000. The optical system includes asferichesky elements that allows to reduce refractions. Thanks to system of internal focusing (IF) the length of a lens when focusing does not change, with that providing more reliable design and allowing to use languid accessories. The lens has modes of manual focusing (M) and automatic focusing with value manual (М/А). In the 2nd mode to pass to manual control it is possible usual turn of a ring of focusing directly in automatic equipment operating time.
Technical NIKKOR 10-24MM F/3.5-4.5G ED AF-S DX properties:
- Design — 14 parts in 9 groups (two elements from the ED glass, three asferichesky lenses);
- Focal length — 10-24 mm (15-36 mm in 35-millimetric экв.);
- Point of view — 109 °-61 °;
- The greatest diaphragm — f/3,5-4,5;
- Small diaphragm — f/22-29;
- Small distance of focusing: 0,24 m
- The greatest scale of shooting — х0,2;
- Number of petals of a diaphragm — 7 (approximated);
- Carving diameter for filter installation — 77 mm;
- The sizes (a diameter x length) — 82,5 x 87 mm;
- Weight — about 460 g.
Protective covers enter into a set of delivery of AF-S DX NIKKOR the 10-24th f/3.5-4.5G ED, bayonetny бленда HB-23 and a myagenky cover of CL-1118. In the European market of realization of a lens start on May 1, at cost of 972 euros.