November 6th, 2015
Olympus E-620 — the smallest in the world the SLR camera with the integrated stabilization
The Olympus company presented now the E-620 camera occupying the top step in hierarchy of SLR cameras of an initial price range. A novelty already named "murderer" of Canon EOS 450D.
E-620 the special options Art Filters including 6 positions will be available to the owner: Pop Art, Soft Focus, Pale and Light, Grainy Film, Light Tone and Pin Hole. As well as in the senior E-30 model, in the device the automatic multiexposition, the truth in a little cut-down option (two shots заместо 4) is realized.
In the Live View mode the camera distinguishes faces of people, is focused on them and defines the correct exposition. As well as in other SLR cameras of the company, in E-620 there is a Shadow Adjustment Technology function and wireless management of several groups of flashes.
Technical Olympus E-620 properties:
• Live MOS matrix, 12,3 Megapixels;
• 12-bit processing of images;
• ISO 100 — 3200;
• serial shooting with frequency 4 shots/c (to 5 RAW in a series);
• the optical view-finder from 98 % a covering of a shot and factor of growth 0,96x;
• mechanical stabilization (matrix shift);
• system of cleaning of a matrix from a dust (Supersonic Wave Filter);
• Live View;
• accelerometer (orientation sensor);
• control system of flashes;
• slots for CompactFlash and xD-Picture memory cards;
• 7 points of autofocusing (5 cross sensors);
• rotary 2,7" HyperCrystal III TFT LCD display, 230 000 pixels;
• dimensions: 130 x 94 x 60 mm;
• weight without the battery: 475 g;
• case material: fibreglass.
E-620 is the most malekhanky in the world the SLR camera with the integrated stabilization of the image. For a novelty you should give $699 (or $799 for a whale set with Zuiko ED 14-42mm f3.5/5.6 lens). On sale the camera will appear in May.