November 6th, 2015
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 — the chamber for feeling nostalgic for a film
The Panasonic company let out Lumix DMC-LX3, the digital camera in retrostyle for the advanced amateur photographers. The CCD matrix and the whole arsenal of accessories is specially developed for a novelty 1/1,63".
On assurances of Japanese, having reached balance of boundaries in the area of a photoregistering element and their number, they received an advanced dynamic range, 40 %-y a gain of sensitivity and 35 %-y a gain of a saturation of a picture (if to associate with 10-megapixel chambers of other producers). Also there is on a look a svetosilny lens of F/2.0 from the well-known Leica.
• 1/1,63" CCD matrix, 10 Megapixels;
• a wide-angle lens of Leica DC VARIO-SUMMICRON of 24 — 60 mm, f/2,0 — 2,8, 8 parts in 6 groups, 4 asferichesky elements and 4 asferichesky surfaces;
• ISO 100 — 6400;
• 23 subject aaplets (including unique «пинхол» and "film");
• optical stabilization of Mega O.I.S.;
• microprocessor of processing of images of Venus Engine IV;
• 6 modes simulating modes of a colored film, and 3 modes simulating modes of a monochrome film;
• a multiexposition mode to 3 pictures;
• record in the RAW format;
• 3,0" the LCD display with permission of 460 000 pixels;
• 50 MB of the integrated memory.
Cost and start date of sales of model are not known yet.