November 6th, 2015
Panasonic Lumix G1. Micro 4/3.
The C each new release of digital cameras involuntarily you think: «Better any more will not think up», and every time you are mistaken. Now, came to strike turn with Panasonic with its photobrand of Lumix.
The company presented the chamber of the Micro Four Thirds format first in own sort – Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1. Let’s remind, the main difference of this format from Four Thirds zerkalok — this lack of a mirror and, as the result, the smallest dimensions and optics. In more detail about it we already wrote.
The view-finder in a novelty digital, with equivalent permission in 1 440 000 pixels. Because a new standard yet do not consider as the independent phenomenon but only as an appendage mirror 4/3, the producer emphasizes an invariable mode of vising of Live View with frequency of 60 shots in a second in which it is possible to use both autofocusing, and manual focus, thus in this mode the machine gun the increased part of a shot that it was possible to estimate sharpness is shown.
Unlike SLR cameras, репетир diaphragms let’s estimate depth of sharpness, but does not black out the image.
On Panasonic Lumix G1 the rotary LCD display with angles of rotation 180 ° across and 270 ° down is established 3”. As well as all novelties of this season, G1 distinguishes faces of people in a shot and has the special clever automatic mode exposing the correct values of all characteristics without the aid of the owner. For fans закосить under a film also it is long it to brag there was a separate Film Mode button.
Short technical Panasonic Lumix G1 properties:
• Live MOS Four Thirds 4/3 (17,3×13 mm) matrix, 12,1 Megapixels
• ISO 100 — 3200
• Electric view-finder, 1 440 000 points, dioptriyny adjustment-4 — +4, 0,7x increase, 100 % shot covering
• 26 subject programs
• Comparability to Micro Four Thirds and Four Thirds lenses through a transitional ring
• Breketing of an exposition and balance snow-white
• Fulfilled excerpts: 1/4000 — 60 c
• The user options of sharpness, brightness, contrast, converting in the black-and-white
• Serial shooting: to 7 RAW, JPEG before card filling, 3 shots in a second
• Microprocessor of processing of images of Venus Engine IV
• 6 modes simulating modes of a colored film, and 3 modes simulating modes of a monochrome film
• A multiexposition mode to 3 pictures
• Record in the RAW format
• 3" the TFT LCD display with permission of 460 000 pixels
• Exits: USB 2.0, Video Out, HDMI
• Weight — 380 гр., dimensions — 124x84x45 mm
Brightly that main characteristics of a mode of shooting of Panasonic DMC-G1. are taken out on the separate trigger, and a focusing method — on a separate drum. With release of the chamber it was announced two optically stabilized a lens: Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200mm F4.0-5.6 MEGA O.I.S. and Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. Focal lengths in 35 mm an equivalent make 28 — 90 and 90 — 400 respectively.
Cost and start date of sales of novelties are unknown.