November 6th, 2015
Sony HX1 — a 20-fold zoom and 10 shots in a second
The Sony company presented own 1st ultrazoom of DSC-HX1 constructed on the basis of not so long ago developed 9-megapixel version of a CMOS sensor of Exmor. At a 20-fold zoom the chamber removes with frequency of 10 shots in a second, thus a lock is established not electric, but mechanical.
Round ability of high-speed shooting some fascinating functions are built. The camera does a series of pictures to connect them and to receive one, with essentially smallest number of noise. Well and simply turning the chamber in hands with the clamped button of descent of a lock it is possible to receive the panoramic photo.
Technical Sony DSC-HX1 properties:
• 1/2,4" Exmor CMOS matrix, 9 Megapixels;
• 20x a zoom lens of Sony G lens of 28 — 560 mm, F/2,8 — F/5,6;
• 3,0" rotary TFT LCD display, 230 000 pixels;
• stabilization: Optical SteadyShot;
• ISO 80 — 3200;
• definition of persons and smiles;
• HD video shooting in permission 1080p;
• microprocessor of processing of Bionz;
• 11 MB of the integrated memory, support of the Memory Stick Duo/Pro Duo/Pro HG Duo cards;
• dimensions: 115 x 83 x 92 mm, weight: 453 g.
The chamber will appear on sale at first April at cost of $500.