November 6th, 2015
Olympus announced a lens of a standard of Four Thirds ZUIKO DIGITAL 14-54mm f2.8-3.5 II
At once with the E-30 chamber the Olympus company announced release of the lens created for use with chambers of Four Thirds system.
The lens with variable focal length of ZUIKO DIGITAL 14-54mm f2.8-3.5 II came to replacement of the f2.8-3.5 ZUIKO DIGITAL 14-54mm model which has been let out in October, 2003.
The novelty supports system of autofocusing High-Speed Imager AF applied in Olympus E-30, E-520 and E-420 chambers. The lens is calculated on a wide range of plots. Thanks to protection against a dust and water it perfectly will be suitable for shooting outdoors.
Technical f2.8-3.5 II ZUIKO DIGITAL 14-54mm properties:
- Lens design — 15 parts in 11 groups (3 asferichesky elements);
- Fastening — Four Thirds;
- Focal length — 14-54 mm (28-108 mm at 35-mm экв.);
- Diaphragm type — 7-petal with a round opening;
- The greatest diaphragm — f/2,8-f/3,5;
- Small diaphragm — f/22;
- Small distance of focusing — 0,22 m;
- The greatest increase — 0,52х;
- Filter diameter — 67 mm;
- The sizes — a diameter of 75 mm, length of 89 mm;
- Weight — 440 g.
Covers, cover enter into a set of delivery and бленда LH-70D. Lens emergence in the Japanese market is expected on December 20. Buyers in other countries should wait till January of the next year.