November 6th, 2015
Ricoh R10: small-sized chambers are still capable to strike
Quite often "fill up" the horizon under improper corners? Not failure! You will be helped by Ricoh R10, one of few small-sized chambers in whom electric level is realized.
Also it can повытрепываться truly advanced abilities of editing: without the aid of the computer it is possible to "tighten up" levels, to adjust balance of snow-white Blue-Green/Amber-Magenta in a coordinate grid, to correct prospect and almost all another.
The user is free to change also speed of a zumirovaniye and to use certain unique functions (Fn).
Technical Ricoh R10 properties:
• 1/2,3" CCD matrix, 10 Megapixels
• 7,1x a zoom lens of 28 — 200 mm (f/3,3 — 5,2)
• Stabilization: matrix shift
• ISO 80 — 1600
• Microprocessor: Smooth Imaging Engine III
• Range of excerpts: 1/2000 — 8 c
• 11 subject programs
• Screen: 3" TAS TFT LCD, 460 000 pixels, 100 % shot covering
• 54 MB of the integrated memory, support of the cards SD, SDHC
• Li-ion DB-70 battery
• Dimensions: 102×58,3×26,1 mm, weight — 168 гр.
R10 is executed from metal, unlike the R8 model, in it there is a rubber insert under a forefinger.
Apparently, abilities truly outstanding, the case — small-sized, and cost — should not surpass $500 that is completely correct. The only thing that does not suffice — is abilities to remove in RAW.
Test photos are available here, in more detail about the chamber it is possible to find out on a page of the producer.