November 6th, 2015
SIGMA 50-200mm F4-5.6 DC OS HSM — the next new lens of Sigma
At once with release of a lens of SIGMA 10-20mm F3.5 EX DC HSM the Sigma company announced release of several more fascinating novelties. Namely, SIGMA 50-200mm F4-5.6 DC OS HSM lens is presented.
This model is armed with the optical stabilizer of the image of the development of Sigma. According to the company, the stabilizer allows to use the values of endurance ought to a prize approximately in four steps of an exposition. Other features of a lens the producer calls existence of parts with «especially low dispersion» (Special Low Dispersion, SLD) and the scheme with internal focusing which excludes rotation of a face-to-face lens.
Specifications of a lens of SIGMA 50-200mm F4-5.6 DC OS HSM:
- The optical scheme — 14 parts in 10 groups;
- Focal length — 50-200 mm;
- Review corner — 27,9 °-7,1 °;
- The greatest diaphragm — f/4-f/5,6;
- Small diaphragm — f/22;
- Small distance of focusing — 110 cm;
- The greatest increase — 1:4,5;
- Number of petals of a diaphragm — 8;
- Carving diameter for filter installation — 55 mm;
- The sizes — 74,4 x 101,9 mm.
Release of options of the lens suitable for use with Sigma, Canon, Nikon, Sony and Pentax chambers is planned. The cover will enter into a set of delivery and бленда. Cost and term of the beginning of sales are not called yet.