November 6th, 2015
TOMY xiao TIP-521 — the 1st digital camera with the integrated printer
The xiao TIP-521 digital camera prepared for release by the Japanese company TOMY while is unique in own sort. In the small-sized case of the device there was a place for 5-megapixel of the camera and the color ZINK printer. Reviving in a digital century idea of chambers Polariod, xiao TIP-521 allows, having made a picture, here it and to print.
On a conclusion of the 1st print it is necessary less than a minute. To be fair, it is necessary to tell that the sizes of a print do not strike imagination — they are equal 50×76 mm — so the introduction sphere «цифрополароида» is limited.
The chamber is equipped with IrDA port and can be used, as the wireless printer for other mobile devices with the IrDA interface, for example, phones or a PDA.
xiao TIP-521 specifications:
- Permission — 5 Megapixels;
- The screen — 2,48 inches on искосок;
- Memory — 16 MB, extends SD and SDHC cards;
- The integrated flash;
- A food — the lithium-ion accumulator (one charging suffices on 250 pictures or the press of 20 sheets) or the network adapter;
- The interface — IrSimple/IrDA;
- The sizes — 149,5 x 74,5 x 25 mm;
- Weight — 294 g (with the battery).
TOMY xiao TIP-521 realization in the Japanese market starts on November 28 at cost about $350. Packing from 10 sheets of paper for the ZINK printer costs about $9. Data on product deliveries to other countries while are not present.