November 6th, 2015
Yashica presented the water-proof EZ UW-5
The Japanese company Yashica presented the vision of the protected small-sized chamber under EZ UW-5 title. The model is executed in the prorezinenny case of dark and greenish coloring and is capable to plunge of depth to the 3rd meters.
• 1/2,5 CMOS sensor, 12 Megapixels
• A fix lens with focal length of 51 mm in 35 mm an equivalent, F/3.0
• 3" LCD display, 230 000 pixels
• Support of SD memory cards (to 2 GB), 64 MB of the integrated memory
• Video shooting in permission 640х480 with frequency of 15 shots/c
• Fulfilled excerpts: 1 — 1/1000 c
• Dimensions: 110х63,8х28,2 mm, weight — 133 g
The model will enter the market at the end of May, the approximate price — $150.